Question by starwarz28: Which supplement product is the original one of Acai berries?
I heard of Acai Pure in the oprah show with special guest Dr. Oz. Supposedly, this natural product, made of natural acai berries that are found in rain forests in the Amazon, contains anti oxidants which can help you lose weight. Some people think otherwise and is saying some products could be scams!
Answer by ChiChi
“Some people think otherwise and is saying some products could be scams!”
COULD be? They ARE scams. All that “Amazon”, “berries”, “anti-oxidants”, lingo is just stuff they put in their message to convince ordinary people that it is some miracle drug. It’s not, it’s a gimmick. You can lose fat without supplements. The only thing Acai berries will do is give you the feeling you are losing fat faster than you really are.
To lose fat:
1. DON’T BELIEVE THOSE FAD DIETS! DIET PILLS ARE GIMMICKS!
2. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Unless you are 4ft tall, a 1,200 calorie a day diet is DANGEROUS and won’t work in the long run.
3. Calculate your BMR. Do a google search. A good calculator would ask for your age, height, weight, and activity level.
4. Eat healthy and eat about 500 calories a day less than your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). Your BMR is how many calories you need per day to maintain your current weight.
5. Eat 5-6 small meals a day. This keeps your metabolism up. Each meal should include fruits, veggies, water, and protein.
5. Drink at least 64oz (8 8oz glasses) of water a day. No soda (that includes diet soda).
6. Do light/moderate cardio 3 to 5 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time. Running, bicycling, and swimming are great for this.
7. Do some strength training to make sure you lose fat and not muscle. Don’t worry; you won’t look like the hulk if you lift weights.
8. You should lose about 1-2lbs (.45-.9kg) per week. If you lose more than that, chances are the rest is stool, water weight, or even muscle mass.
9. Weigh yourself only once a week at the same time (ie every Friday morning). Your weight fluctuates a lot during any 24hour period because of water and food intake and also bowel movements.
Be patient and be smart. If you follow this guideline you will be very happy with your results.
Give your answer to this question below!